The Gairloch Centre of
West Highland College
(University of the Highlands and Islands)
is based in the Museum.
• 6 PCs with fast internet connection
• Video conferencing facilities
• 2 rooms for studying or use of 1 large room for other courses
• Monday to Friday 9am to 4pm
• Other times by arrangement
Please do make contact before visiting to ensure a member of staff is available and access through the Museum is arranged.
A wide range of full-time courses and tailor-made courses to suit local businesses and community groups is on offer.
Susan Maclean, Centre Manager
tel: 01397 874543